Tuesday, October 25, 2011

blah blah blah blog!!!

Here’s to Tiffà

7 Things You Don’t kneeeeeeeeeeed to know about me!

-“Jody, you’re so very Kneedy!”

-On that note, it makes me want Kneaders French toast!

Who the heck comes up with this stuff anyways? Maybe that’s what I’ll major in… professional time wasting ideas. Good plan

1. Hate is a strong word, but I really, really, REALLY don’t like fish.

2. I’m a terrible dancer but I dance all the time. (Waka Waka anyone?)

3. I have a special connection with all my childhood toys. It broke my heart to box them away and put them in the basement. They all have names, feelings and personalities. I miss playing beanie babies with my sister. And playmobiles.

4. I enjoy getting bucked off a horse. If he can throw me, I deserve it. But that doesn’t mean I won’t beat the crap out of the animal when I get back on.

5. I go out of my way to step on crunchy leaves. I get very disappointed when the crunch isn’t what I planned, but I get over it and search for a new crunchy leaf. The intense seconds before my shoe crunches down on that leaf is exhilarating. I love crunching! And doing crunches. I like the word crunchy. But no, crunch bars are not my favorite; I prefer Take 5 or Cookies and Cream.

6. I have She’s the Man memorized, and seriously quote it every day.

7. I can’t stay awake if I stop moving. I fall asleep EVERYWHERE. In class, on the bus, outside (last weekend I fell asleep on my patio and slept through my dad mowing the lawn right next to me), on my horse (lately this has been a problem because she then gets lazy and doesn’t pick up her feet and therefore ends up tripping, sending me off into the sunset and/or dirt, which by the way is much more effective than my alarm clock), etc., etc. Falling asleep also includes drooling, which unfortunately, too many people know too much about. Especially Shams.

Well there ya go, 7 things you don’t need to know about me, but now you do. Congratulations?








3 comments:

  1. haha does Shams know because of drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA... You KILL ME!!!!
    I KNEEEEEDED THIS BLOG POST VERY BADLY TODAY,
    the count of my total amount of laughs today was low,
    until I read this. I LOVE YOU so much.
    I can totally testify to all of this hahaha
    especially how obsessed you were with beanie babies..
    by the way, I think you're a terrific dancer; and truly miss stomps with you ):
    and you ALWAYS run out of your way when we would run to go through the leaves.. and to pick up horse poop to throw at alisa, but that's another story ;)
    I love you so much, you're adorable (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Shams knows because he ALWAYS saw me. Seriously it was the worst. At lunch, in psychology, definitely in drawing, and many other places.

    Schpiff, i'm glad you're so KNEEEEDY! Haha ah yes horse poop is a whole new story. I love you and I'm glad you like my dancing. :]

    ReplyDelete