Saturday, March 2, 2013

The speedy month of February

Holy cow! It's already March! A ton of stuff has happened that I actually do want to blog about, but things have just been crazy busy lately. I only have one test on Monday, so hopefully  can blog sometime next week about more important happenings. But! I wanted to do this because I think it's pretty neat to look back each month and see what's circulating around in my little head. 

I AM seriously so sick of school right now. 
I KEEP drafting letters to people in my head, but never actually write them.
I WISH I could get a good grade on a test.
I LOVE my horse.
I DANCE to Josh Turner and Michael Buble. 
I SING and listen to Kenny Loggins when I can't fall asleep.
I THINK about the strangest things while I run.
I REALLY need to stop thinking negative and talking badly about a certain person.
I NEED to read a chapter of Sociology.
I SHOULD eat more healthily. 
I CAN be a good friend to others.
I MAKE hot chocolate too often- I'm all out! 
I ALWAYS love looking at pictures from the past. 




For your enjoyment, here are some things I stabbed into the wall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment