Thursday, May 16, 2013

Woot Woot I still have 2 ovaries!

So I had a big ovarian cyst (T'was about the size of a baby head) and it needed to come out! It's been there since the fall and has been making me have a hard time running. So I'm very happy that it's out! However, bad dreams about my grandpa's dog having a lion mane made me.... upset. Here's a look into my mind on drugs:

 

+


=

20130514_101951.jpg


It was a rough few hours going in and out of consciousness. But now I'm home! So if you want to come visit feel free cuz I'm just chillin at home. And it would be marvelous if you brought food because I'm gonna get fat anyways. 

The downside to this surgery is that I have minimal use of my abs and it hurts to cough, sneeze, laugh, sit up, bend over, etc. It's a bummer. It hurts to lay down because they bloated me up with carbon dioxide and it isn't all gone yet so it's pushing on my diaphragm and I have referred pain in my shoulder and chest. It's like having a side ache everywhere all at the same time. It's not fun. I'm sleepy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment