Monday, April 29, 2013

school yo yo

It's almost over. I'm so excited. 

|| The weather is getting nicer.

|| I get to ride my horse this week. It has been far too long.

|| One of my cousins is getting married on Friday so I get to see all my family that I haven't seen in ages. I'm super excited.

|| I got an A on my nutrition test. 

|| I am finished with history. No more essays. 

|| I got 2 free cookies and I pet a therapy dog named Lucky after I finished my final. I miss my doggy. 

|| I just want to go to Moab. MOAB. That's such a fun word to say when you keep your mouth open really wide.

|| I need to learn new songs on the uke. 

|| I need to make a summer playlist for the drive down to Moab. 

|| I've been on a Maroon 5 kick lately. Sick beats. 

|| I hate packing up stuff and moving. I also dislike not having a car to put said stuff in. 

|| It's pretty disgusting how much CRAP I accumulate through the course of two measly semesters. 

|| H.O.M.E. 

|| Sometimes, [a lot of the time] I feel like this little girl


|| Oh, that's why. 

Take a close look at this one. We call it "The Droop"
It's classic.


|| Running is not flattering for me. That's always a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment