Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TWO WEEKS LEFT OF SCHOOL. Er my gersh. I'm pumped.

This is what's up

  • I get to hear Elizabeth Smart speak tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. Like I've had this on my calendar for months. 
  • Hearing about the bombs in Boston made me sick. I just don't understand. 
  • I just really really want to go to Moab. <-- (It's my summer job and I am beyond ecstatic. I just don't know when I'm going yet because of track meets and such. It's frustrating.)
  • I found out I have a big ovarian cyst. Like as big as a baby's head big. It hurts. But at least I know what the freaking heck is wrong with me! I am now comfortable poppin them pills in my system because I know what's inside of me. Hooray for less pain while running. 
  • I have two tests on Friday. Yikes. 
  • I am going on a blind date tomorrow. Never been on one of thems before! So I'm nervous. Oh let's get real I'm just nervous because it's a date. But it's with a cowboy so it makes me feel much much better. Plus we're going on a tandem bike ride and I'm good at this tandem stuff. Plus it's on the bucket list.
  • I want to get my mission call. <-- (I'm goin on a mission in the fall)
  • I'm going to miss my friends and roommates when we all move away. 
  • I love Easter candy. 
  • I entered a drawing to win a free car. Keeping my fingers crossed. They'll announce the winner on my birthday, so naturally that means I should win, right?
  • I finished my last chemistry lecture on the last piece of paper in my notebook. Score. 
  • Music can be so great and so incredibly sucky at the same time. 
  • I really really really miss my horse
  • I've gotten *tan because I've been to California twice this month. *Tan means not insanely white.
  • This snowy weather is really cold. I don't like it.
  • I'm doing 100 pushups every day in April. It's tough but I really can feel a difference. My form is better and I can do more in one set. Woot Woot!
  • I love sweat pants. 
For your enjoyment,



Story of my life

Everyday

I totally did this yesterday. Black t-shirt, black leggings, black sweatshirt, black socks.
Crushed it.

Good evening world, I'm off to do my nightly routine. 



1 comment:

  1. Love this so much Lec!!!
    I love ..... YOU! I just love your writing, and your mind, and the life you live, and your outlook and the many funny things that you say all the time. Can I be your best friend, and you be mine!?!? and can we live together this summer and be roommates!?! OH WAIT. YAY! So excited to be with you so so soon!!!! You're wonder. (wonderful too... but mostly wonder.) xo. And keepin my fingers crossed for you on that car thing, that'd be pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete