Saturday, May 26, 2012

Well hello there!

ok ok ok I really do suck at blogging. I will try to make things more interesting and post more often. Or I might just stop blogging. Who knows.


Anywho, Monday was my birthday and I decided to spend the majority of the day on the back of my pony! It was BEAUTIFUL. We went up Big Springs in Provo Canyon. I've ran through there many times, but never ridden up there. Let's just say it was a dream come true. Ah I loved it!!  





Marcy decorated my room and Bre brought me a magnificent icecream cake. THAT SHE MADE. Freaking good.



I went to work today... for like a grand total of an hour. :( It was pretty cold so they closed the park. There weren't very many people there so while I guarded the Lazy River I did calf raises and tried to remember derivatives. It was pretty boring. haha.  But Monday will come with hundreds of patrons and I must watch them. I'm excited but nervous. Stop and say hello if you ever see me working there! Mom had to snap a pic in my new work uniform. 


It's raining. I love summer storms. I love summer. Cheers to making everyday the most it can be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment