Thursday, May 3, 2012

Arms are pumping, legs are moving, I may or may not have pee dripping down my legs. The finish line is near.


2.more.days.
Biology final tomorrow. I badly want an A in that class. Not sure I'll get it. :(
Anatomy final on Friday. At 7:30 am. Not cool. My brain hurts. My eyes hurt. It's been quite the experience, taking anatomy this semester. You learn more new vocabulary than in a college first year language class. It's been really neat, and made me consider the medical field for about a month... but then I realized how much I don't want to go to school for that long. I really really hope I pass this class.
I broke my phone on friday. It fell out of my pocket at the Anberlin concert. I don't have an alarm anymore. Luckily my circadian rhythm is up to date thanks to my myencephelon and RAS.
I keep stressing about summer. I need a job. Preferably 2. None of the summer ranch gigs I was hoping to get worked out. Big bummer. Suck in O town for one more summer. Hopefully next summer I'll get out. If anyone knows of any places where I could get hookups to a summer job, please please please lemme know. Compared to last summer, anything would be better.
I wish I could've gone to the Imagine Dragons concert.
I want to go to the beach.
I also want to go camping.
I turn 19 in 19 days.
I can't wait to start riding daily again.
1 week down for Elder Thomas.
I don't have any healthy food left except chicken. But I don't feel like cooking. I might have mountain dew for breakfast tomorrow.
I went running today for the first time since last wednesday. Relieved myself in nature. I was terrified someone would run by right as I dropped my pants. I was safe.
I turned in my uniform today. Bye bye running in college. Forever? probably. It's been real. Real hard.
I hope I can get my dear car fixed.
I need to pack.
I need to study.
I need to sleep.
I went to the temple today. It was blissful.
Our dear hometeachers and attractive roommates gave all of us blessings on Sunday. I kept my eyes open during part of a blessing (oops) and couldn't help but smile seeing 6 fine young men dressed in suits sacrificing their time to bless us. I am so excited for all of them to enter the field. I had another friend turn in his papers yesterday. He wasn't planning on going on a mission at all. People change. :)
Summer bucketlist as of right now:
1.) get a job
2.) get another job
3.) Work with/train a new horse
4.) Improve cooking skills
5.) Learn how to play the uke
6.) Read "The Art of Racing in the Rain"
7.) Spend time with family
8.) Get into calc
9.) Become wiser, stronger, and happier.
10.) Be spontaneous

Cheers y'all
I made this myself. I'm quite proud of it.
That's my anatomy professor. He's cool. But really really smart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment