Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bye bye Joshy boy

He's my best friend. For reals though. We talk about the stupidest things and we talk about important personal happenings. He gives me advice, and asks for mine. He wishes the best for me and I do the same for him. I spend more time with him and his family than I do with mine. He leaves tomorrow for the Missionary Training Center to become a certifiable missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I couldn't be more proud of him. I'll miss you tons pal. See you in two.












"Behold, I say unto you that it is my will that you should go forth and not tarry, neither be idle but labor with your might- Lifting up your voices as with the sound of a trump, proclaiming the truth according to the revelations and commandments which I have given you. And thus, if ye are faithful ye shall be laden with many sheaves, and crowned with honor, and glory, and immortality, and eternal life."

3 comments:

  1. I love you. He seems amazing. What fun memories and amazing times the two of you have had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ok ok, so...I quite enjoyed this post. I bet Josh is an excellent best friend, cuz he's an excellent kid even when you're not best friends. What a gem!! He'll be great!

    ReplyDelete