Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Music and Crushes

Day 15
Shuffle time! First 10 songs that play:
1.  Better Together- Jack Johnson
2. Maintain Consciousness- Relient K
3. Marble Halls- Enya
4. Your Eyes Don't Lie- David Archuleta
5. Look After You- The Fray
6. Life in Technicolor- Coldplay
7. Run- Snow Patrol
8. I Want It All- Queen
9. A Whisper- Coldplay
10. Hysteria- Muse


Celebrity Crush….es
 1. Tom Daley 

 He kept me company when all I did was watch Universal Sports while recovering from knee surgery. He is a very skilled little man. If you don't know who he is, look him up. I dare you.


2. Shawn Spencer

This guy is attractive an ridiculously hysterical. What's not to love?

3. Zac Efron

I'm a fan. 
4. Prince Henry
Love.this.movie. He's a keeper.

5. Liam Hemsworth



 Well first, he's Gale. That's awesome. I don't mind his face/abs much either. He's adorable in The Last Song.



No comments:

Post a Comment