Sunday, June 3, 2012

I heart the missionaries


Letters letters letters.
I have put off writing these for far to long but at least they'll get them, right?
Rereading their old letters in order to respond brought back sweet, sweet memories and so much love.
For example:
"[talking about cheese fondue]... and you would love it because you can knock people's bread off their poker and steal it! And you would probably end up throwing it at me. Just like that time you threw pudding. That was so mean of you :) I'll forgive you one day."
Missions really are the best thing that could happen to these young men. It amazes me how much they've grown and changed. Oh gee I just love them.

"Being on a mission is really like the best thing ever. It has really shown me how to be both happy and focused, something I am not so good at. But I am working on it!"

"I want you to know that I know the Book of Mormon is rue. It is the word of God. It shows us the pathway to happiness. I knoww that if we follow the commandments we are blessed. Every single time. The church is true, and it is the most important truth there is. So stick to it!"

"I have loved the MTC. I seriously learned so much in spanish and the gospel. My testimony has certainly been strengthened."

"The work is hard, but the reward is beyond worth it. I love being a missionary. I consider it the hardest way to have the most fun you can imagine."

"It's been a geat experience and I've loved my mission so much. It has meant everything to me. It has changed my life. My Savior has begun to mold me. I've learned from experience that obedience to God and the prophets is crucial. It makes all the difference."


Missionaries are amazing.

And of course, if you need a smile, this is a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment