Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Survive

Wow I hate not having the internet. It's super duper annoying. But for the time being, it's working. woot woot! So... I'm alive and in Logan! Ah I just love it here. Here's an unorganized, quick update because I know all of you have been so so so worried about me and love to read my boring blog. I honestly don't understand blogging. I love reading other people's blogs and they write silly things that I shouldn't really care about, but I still feel pretty stupid telling the internet about my life. oh well. I'll keep doing it anyways I guess.

I survived cross country camp.barely. I got super sick but I am alive and well now. I'm still flushin some bad stuff out of my system and weird things are happening to my body but I can eat food now. Yay. Practices have been good this week. At camp I talked with my coach and told him what I wanted to get out of the season and asked him to help me. We're working together and I feel great. Our first meet is this Saturday in Logan, and I'm hoping for the best! It's on our new course that we helped build. There are some freaky fast freshmen girls. Like insane. But they're all awesome. I love my team.

I survived being homeless. I moved up sunday night, stayed with my teammate that night, went to camp and stayed with her friday night. Saturday afternoon I FINALLY was able to move into my apartment. The front room is very spacious, so I love it! We just need a giant TV and we'll be set :) All my roommates are awesome and so nice. They let me borrow clothes because I was homeless and didn't have any sunday clothes. How sweet of them. The boys next door are pretty great too. I'm excited to get to know them. They said we could watch movies on their giant TV anytime. [saaaaweeeeeeet!!] I live on the top floor of garden court apartments so trekking up the stairs multiple times a day is annoying but I'll survive.

I survived the first rugby practice. It's at 6 o'clock in the grand morning. Yikes. We got a new turf field with wicked cool lights and I was soooooo excited for it... until I actually played on it! Let's just say OUCH. oh well as long as I don't break a leg I'll be a man and rub some dirt on it. <-- she's the man anyone?

I survived the first three days of classes. news flash: I'm only taking 13 credits. Crazy, right? I'll actually have time to have a social life??? Say whaaaaaaa? Exactly. I plan on getting super duper good grades to make up my lack of credits. I'm taking Design in Everyday Living for my general creative arts credit. I'm excited. Except I slept through most of it today :/ my b. I'm in a lameo english class and should be doing that homework right now... but I'm not because I FINALLY have use of the internet!!! bahahahaha. I'm in physiology and phis lab and that concludes my weekly schedule. I better put all this free time to use and get a boyfriend or somethin or I'll be freakin ticked. tehehehehe college boys.

anyways, here's a collage I made when we were driving up to Logan. enjoy random tidbits of my summer in pictures. it looks cooler that way.




No comments:

Post a Comment