Sunday, August 5, 2012

yikes...

I spent time with my aunt and cousins watching the Olympics after making waaaaay too many cookies.   Then I browsed for a while on pintrest. I'm no fan of pinning and what not, so I just scroll and waste my life away. You'd think I'd look up hardcore workouts because I'm watching the Olympics, right? Nah. I'll just be a silly girl for tonight and look at clothes, food, and silly things like that. Here are a few of my lovely finds.
LOVE.love love. lovelovelove.

I don't really do heels.
But these are freaking adorable.


genius I tell you, genius.

I need to go see this movie again.
And read the books again. and again. and again. 

Add a bookshelf and a shower.
Welcome to my dream bathroom.

totes presh

I absolutely love this.

Yikes! Satan's got a hold of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment