Friday, March 23, 2012

999999999


Day 9- Something you're proud of from the past little while

I’m proud of myself for finishing the workouts. It honestly takes everything I have plus my dedicated teammate Tessa to get me to finish. I haven’t been nearly as fast as I would have hoped, but I’ve finished. Sometimes I think it’s not even worth it because I’m going so slow anyways, but Tessa boosts me up and says that it doesn’t matter. I just need to finish. It’s sad to think during the fall I could run 16 800s around 3:30 and now I can hardly run a few in 3 minutes. All the girls amaze me. They are seriously machines. 


I'm also proud that I got a solid 88% on my anatomy test and 102% on my lab quiz. woot woot :)
Let's hope the next lab quiz, the last test and the final can have similar results. I think I AM going to pass this class! 
*celebratory fist pump*


Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.    
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson




Ps the hunger games were most definitely a success. You should go see it for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment