Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 10- Songs

I like lots of songs but I don't particularly feel like searching my soul and music library to find all of the great ones. So here's the songs that first come to mind.

Happy mood: "Brighter than the sun" - Alex G. ft. Adam Stanton, "Beautiful World" - Adam Crossley
Sad mood: "Let it all out" - Relient K, "Down"- Jason Walker
Hyped mood: "Blow" -Ke$ha (Lots of songs get me "hyped" but this song gives me the chills and makes my palms sweaty because they long to hold glitter.)
Mad mood: "Come right out and say it" - Relient K


These are from the paint dance earlier this year. T'was a grand experience

Quote of the year from my cousin missionary: "In other news, we found an unusually large cockroach in our pench this week... we named him daniel but we killed him cuz he was really gross."

No comments:

Post a Comment