Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day Seven- IMPACT

 I've only known Emily for a short period of time but my goodness this lady inspires me. Let's just say I hope I can turn out to be somewhat like her in my time. She moved into her parents house after they left to be mission presidents in New York. Like the ultimate church history mission. Awesome. Anyways, she was called as camp somethin' or other and I was kind of bummed because Sister Chandler was going to go running with me at camp and now she got replaced by someone I didn't even know. Not cool.
 The first time I met her we were "practicing" dutch oven cooking for camp. She seemed nice, but I was still dismayed my running buddy was replaced. Wellllllllllll let's just say she's now my idol. She is strong in the gospel, puts her family first, loves the people she serves, has an enthusiastic spirit, and has some major spunk. I hope I can one day be the kind of wife and mother she is and maybe even serve in young women's and make the same connection she's made with the girls she serves. She's plain and simply amazing. Love you Em! err I mean Sister Ables ;)






Yeah don't worry she stuffed my car full of hundreds of plastic bags on day while I was at school. 

Maybe one day I'll name a kid after her. Emily. I like the sound of that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment