Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day Eight: Goals for the month

Go
Out
And
Live

I made that up my junior year of high school. I like it.

Anywhoooo, well this month is over in 9 days so let's set some goals for April.
2-3 hours of anatomy a day
 10 min of reviewing motor skills
 20+ min of biology
10 min of Athletic Injuries
Try my best to stay awake in ALL my classes. Including institute.
30 solid minutes of spiritual feasting
10 minutes of abs excluding practice
Pass all my tests
Be ready to kill finals
Cook better meals
Don't watch so many episodes of Bones
Have fun.

In other news,

I get to see the Hunger Games TOMORROW. I'm only slightly ecstatic. 
My nails are dedicated to Gale

Story of my life

I continue to find this absolutely hysterical. I'm a terrible person.

I'm a fan of daylight savings this year. This weather is simply balmy and it makes running somewhat enjoyable. It makes rugby great. My friends had a picnic today. I wanted to fall asleep but I had to go to practice :( BIG bummer.

I am going insane thinking about this summer job. Answer my phone calls PLEASE!! Or just call me and say, "Hey your interview went great and we just love you so come join our team!" That would be appreciated.

I really don't want to go to lab tonight. poop.

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment