Friday, March 2, 2012

Day One- pic with 15 facts about yourself

1. The name is Lecy Deane Skousen. Said like lee-cee, and dean. Not lacey dee-ann.
2. I've got 18 years and 10 months experience on living.
3. I have a shell, but once it's been broken I turn into a very odd person. Crazy like. I don't really have a bubble though. Feel free to spank my booty.
4. I love fruit and desserts.
5. When I was in 5th grade I wanted to get a turtle and name him George.
6. I looooove being outside. Running, riding, skiing, hiking, sitting, listening, watching. It's just a great place to be.
7. I know that whatever happens, it happens for a reason; and I have someone I can fall back on to lead me.
8. I believe hard work can get you anywhere.
9. I don't usually watch TV, but... I have a laptop. So right now I'm lovin Bones, Once Upon a Time and of course PSYCH!
10. I most always sleep with socks on.
11. My Grandma tried teaching me how to play the accordion when I was younger. It didn't really work out.
12. I love to read. And doodle.
13. I like shopping. I dislike spending money. :/
14. I love looking at and taking pictures.
15. I can fall asleep basically anywhere.

ps picture coming later... the add image icon has disappeared and I'm not in the mood to go look for it

2 comments: